My name is Marius Schober. I am a citizen of planet earth and currently based in Düsseldorf. Every now and then I will publish articles and longer essays about topics I am interested in: Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Psychology, Economics, Technology, Politics, and maybe some philosophical posts too.
Interested in what I’m doing right now? Head here.
What & Why
Every morning I’m happy to get up to collaborate with smart, talented, and passionate people to work towards a vision of a fairer humanity we can be proud of.
I love to work super hard on finding great deals and opportunities, execute on them, and close them. In every deal and every aspect of my life, I pay precise attention to the three premises of legality, morale, and ethics. I’m out if there is one premise which is not fulfilled. On top, I always try my best to add a fourth element to the deal: social responsibility. I believe that any business must be centered on a culture of meaning and passion, purpose, and maintaining a sense of social responsibility are key elements of it.
All deals, opportunities, and ventures I work on will always lead to a triple win situation (win-win-win situation) – which means that not only both parties involved but also the society or community affected is better off afterward.
How can I help you?
– Building true communities in companies and coworking spaces.
– Driving on crucial business contacts and leads to your company.
– Drastically reduce shipping costs from Asia to the EU and U.S.
– Finding attractive investment opportunities for private investors in the European market.
– Understanding the technology of the future (AI, AR/VR, Blockchain, Neuroscience)
– Using behavioral psychology to market your products.
– Finding super attractive M&A investment opportunities.
– Assisting and closing M&A transactions on the German market.
– Finding value stocks in a crowded greedy market.
– Assisting with the integration process in Germany (Insurance, Aufenthaltsgenehmigung, and co)
– Liaising with business opportunities in China.
I’m even more a great conversationalist! I’d love to connect with you, and I hope we can discuss how we can improve our planet, any promising joint-ventures or collaborations over a cup of coffee or a cold beer. Connect with me on LinkedIn and XING and let’s meet!